Mission and Goals
The Recanati Alumni Association strives to develop close reciprocal relations between the business school and its alumni and to foster networking among them.
As a forum for ongoing dialog between academia and the business world, we work towards improving the quality of management and play an active role in projects dedicated to improving the quality of community life.
Our platforms are designed for mutual learning and cross-generational dialogue, in the belief that knowledge and knowhow are generated and transmitted through personal and professional encounters.
We accomplish our goals by:
- Establishing a professional and a personal network between alumni and students and the Recanati Business School and between themselves and the local and global markets
- Presenting the professional and social achievements of alumni and students through the Recanati Business School Magazine, Newsletter, the social networks and the Israeli media
- Creating and managing training program, seminars, forums, clubs and other networking events, in cooperation with our alumni and students
- Helping to integrate our alumni and students in different social activities in and outside the Recanati Business School
- Helping our alumni and students in their career management issues, in cooperation with the Recanati Business School's Career Management Center