IMBA Career Statistics
These are just a few of the organizations that have hired* at least one Sofaer IMBA student during their MBA or upon graduation:
(*)Includes both full-time and internship positions
Did you know?
- The Sofaer IMBA alumni network is comprised of students from over 33 countries
- Over 60 companies recruiting interns from the MBA Career Management Center (CMC).
- Over 61% of our Class of 2015 completed an internship during the course of their studies and 30% worked on developing their own venture.
- 79% of students reported employment after graduation.
- Over 15 companies held on-campus recruiting events in 2014, including: Accenture, Clicktale, Matomy, Harel Finance, Nilit, L’Oreal, MBS, EBRD, KCPS, and Google
- The CMC hosted 3 industry-wide recruiting events in 2015 for the finance, hi-tech, and consumer goods industry. Participating companies included: HP, NICE Systems, Outbrain, IBM, eBay, Kaltura, Microsoft, Natural Intelligence, LiverPerson, and Verint.
- More than 29 companies select students from the Sofaer IMBA to join their companies upon graduation, including: Accenture, Apple, Clicktale, Google, Matomy, Harel Finance, Nilit, L’Oreal, MBS, EBRD, KCPS, and Google, among others.
- On average, more than 23% of IMBA graduates relocate to a new country post graduation
Class of 2015 Career Statistics
*Numbers compiled by alumni responses to the IMBA's official employment report
- 30% started own company
- 26% of alumni's first job post-MBA was outside of Israel
- 61% completed an internship during the course of their MBA
Top Industry Post IMBA
|Top Function Post IMBA|
2) Consulting & Financial Services
3) Consumer Products/ Retail
1) Finance/ Consulting
2) Marketing/ Sales
3) Business/ Corporate Development