Congratulations for being accepted into the program!!!
Please take note of the following obligations:
- Remember to make the advance payment on your tuition, at the Tuition Payments Office (not relevant for Sofaer students). If you do not make this payment before your departure to the host university, your studies at Tel Aviv University will be suspended. Upon your return, you will be billed for the remainder of your studies (after the courses you have taken abroad have been recognized and registered at Tel Aviv University);
- Make sure you have medical insurance to cover your stay abroad;
- Don’t forget to participate in the “Enhancing your Presentation Skills” workshop before you go abroad. The workshop is held collectively for all the departing students;
- Come to at least three meetings with international visitors that take place at the School of Management. Among these are the following: the Sofaer International Case Competition (SICC), visiting delegations from abroad, the orientation week for incoming students, LAHAV’s executive program - Doing Business in Israel (DBI);
- Make sure you obtain approval from the head of the Student Exchange Program on the courses you intend to take while abroad. Note that the courses you take while abroad will be recognized as part of your academic degree requirements only if they have been approved by the head of the Student Exchange Program. To avoid any unpleasantness, be sure to obtain the necessary approval before you begin the courses. It is important to remember that the approval process takes several days, so make sure you start the process as soon as possible.