Apply Today: Now receiving applications for the 2018-19 academic year
Application Deadlines for 2018-19 Academic Year
Applicants are encouraged to apply for the earliest deadlines as to better increase their opportunities for success and scholarships.
|Early-Decision Deadline & Deferral Confirmation Deadline||December 31, 2017|
|First Deadline||February 28, 2018|
|Second Deadline||April 2, 2018|
|Rolling Applications||May 30 - September 1, 2018|
|Last Day to Confirm Program Participation||September 30, 2018|
Final Decision Notification for 2018-19 Academic Year
Applicants may check the status of their application at any time in the Applicant Portal.
1. Please make sure you have uploaded a scanned original transcript from every school you have attended for the purpose of transcript evaluations. Please note: All applicants will receive a confirmation email when their application is complete. If you think your application is complete but did not receive notification please email email@example.com.
2. Applications will not be processed until the $100 USD application fee has been received.
3. Be sure your two letters of recommendation have been uploaded and be sure that you have completed your written essays (embedded in the application).
4. Be sure to ask for an interview to the video portion of your application. For further questions regarding this part of your application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Applicants will be informed if they have been accepted, invited to a personal interview, waitlisted, or rejected. Applicants who would like more information about their current status should contact email@example.com.
6. All decisions are made within 1-2 weeks following completed application.Once accepted you will receive an automated acceptance letter, followed by a personal email from our Admissions Director regarding next steps.