Sofaer Student Exchange Program
The Sofaer Global MBA Exchange Program offers students the opportunity to study abroad at one of our 90+ partner schools around the world.
The business arena is increasingly being characterized as encompassing the world and international relations are the name of the game. The Coller School of Management attributes great importance to this and enables its students to establish direct and intangible contact with this global business world through a variety of activities.
As part of the master’s program at the Coller School of Management you are invited to a semester of studies abroad at one of the world’s leading business schools. The list includes: ESADE, Kellogg, Keio, HKUST and many more. Look at it and discover a whole world of possibilities.
For additional information join our mailing list or send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Student Exchange Program at the Coller School of Management enables students to spend a semester abroad at one of over 90+ leading business schools around the world with which we have exchange agreements.
The program provides a great opportunity to broaden your horizons and enjoy a unique learning experience.
What makes the Student Exchange Program unique?
Students spending a semester abroad are exposed to a broad range of opportunities and experiences including:
- A wide variety of courses;
- A range of academic theories and methodologies;
- Exposure to the local business ecosystem;
- Building an international network;
- Gaining language skills;
When can I study abroad?
You have two options when it comes to studying abroad:
- The Summer Semester, which usually begins in May, June or July and is usually shorter in duration;
- The First Semester (Fall) of the school year abroad, which usually begins in August or September.
Which courses can I take while on exchange?
- Elective courses on a wide variety of topics;
- Language courses will not be recognized as part of your degree in terms of credits;
- Courses that are equivalent to those you have already taken at Tel Aviv University will not be approved!