Sofaer Exchange Program
The Sofaer Global MBA Exchange Program offers students the opportunity to study abroad at one of our 90+ partner schools around the world.
By participating in the Exchange Program, GMBA students can add an additional high impact global dimension to their MBA experience. GMBA students are encouraged to select schools based on the relevancy of the school’s academic strengths and geographic location to their personal career plan.
Students can participate in the program during module 5 of the GMBA program or during the fall semester of their host school (which usually begins in August or September). The latter option will extend their length of study from one to one and a half years.
The Coller School of Management boasts 90+ academic partnerships around the world and is the only Israeli member of PIM and the only internationally accredited business school in Israel (AACSB).
Past destinations of the Sofaer GMBA Exchange include:
- Brandeis University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- University of British Colombia, Vancouver, Canada
- Beijing University, Beijing, China
- Booth School of Business, University of Chicago
- Duke University, Durham, USA
- Emory University, Atlanta, USA
- ESADE Business School, Barcelona, Spain
- ESSEC Business School, France
- Fundacao Getulios Vargas (FGV), Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Melbourne Business School, Melbourne, Australia
- Indian School of Business, Hyderabad, India
- HEC, Paris, France
- Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, Chicago, USA
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, Singapore
- Universidad Torcuato Di Tella, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Copenhagen Business School, Copenhagen, Denmark
- National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Bocconi, Milan, Italy
- Schulich School of Business, University of Toronto, Canada
- Vienna University of Economics and Business, Vienna, Austria
Eligibility & Application Process
To participate in Exchange, students must first apply to the School of Management Exchange Program and meet all program requirements. Accepted students then apply to 8 schools based on such criteria as school specialty, geographic location and entry requirements. Every year approximately 1/4 of Sofaer GMBA students partake in Exchange.
"Having conducted the bulk of my studies in the international environment of the Sofaer program at TAU, I chose to complete my MBA at the Indian School of Business (ISB) in Hyderabad, India. The whole Indian experience was phenomenal, and provided me with invaluable insights into the most rapidly emerging Asian markets, and ultimately positioned me well for my current position in Singapore.”
Brian Abel (South Africa) | Class of 2011
Post-MBA: Company Innovator for A*STAR