At Kellogg-Recanati, we strive for diverse cohorts composed of students from a wide range of academic and professional backgrounds. On average, our enrolled students have 10.5 years of continuous, full time work experience.
To be considered for the program, candidates must have:
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum grade of 75 (equivalent to a GPA of 3.3), or the equivalent for candidates from schools or countries with different grading systems.
- At least seven years of progressive work experience, including substantive managerial experience.
- Time sponsorship by employer (if not self-employed).
*The Admissions Committees may consider candidates with fewer years of work experience; however, you should be prepared to demonstrate career progression and significant insights into your business.
- At least two letters of recommendation.
- TOEFL (minimum score of 79) or Amir (minimum score of 234) results, taken before the studies starts.
- Students who completed high school in an English-speaking country.
- Holders of a BA degree from a recognized institution in an English-speaking country
- Holders of a BA degree from a recognized institution of higher education in Israel.
The Admission Committee considers the merit of each application and takes into account cases of exceptional professional experiences and past academic performance.