To be considered for the program, candidates must have:
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum grade of 75 (equivalent to a GPA of B), or the equivalent for candidates from schools or countries with different grading systems.
- Substantial managerial and professional experience (seven years or more) and a senior position in the organization.
- Time sponsorship and/or tuition sponsorship by the employing firm.
- At least two letters of recommendation.
- All applicants must prove their English-language proficiency validated through an Amir or TOEFL exams. Minimum score required in the TOEFL exam is 79 and in the Amir test is 234. Exams must be taken before September 4th, 2018. Please note that the Amir test can be taken on one of the following dates: 1. Exam on July 5, 2018 registration for this date ends on May 22, 2018. 2. Exams on September 3-4, 2018, registration for this exam ends on July 15, 2018
1. Students who completed their studies at an American High School or an English speaking country high school.
2. Holders of a BA degree from a recognized institution, where language of instruction is English and it is located in an English speaking country.
3. Holders of a BA degree from an Israeli recognized higher education Institution.
The Admission Committee considers the merit of each application and takes into account cases of exceptional professional experiences and past academic performance.