Admission to the program is competitive.
Admission decisions are based on the candidate's entire portfolio, including academic achievements, nature of professional experience and promise, position, letters of recommendation, language fluency, as well as GMAT scores – if submitted.
In addition to academic promise, the admission committee considers these factors:
- Does the nominee’s organizational sponsor consider that he or she has outstanding promise and potential within the organization?
- Does the nominee have, or will he or she soon have, a position of executive responsibility that makes the program of value in furthering his or her career?
- Does the nominee have both the time and the motivation to make a two-year commitment to attend classes and prepare assignments?
The admission committee seeks to ensure diversity of skills and backgrounds, while forming a class with participants of comparable levels of management experience.
Admission priorities are given to applicants whose sponsors cover their entire tuition fee.
The Admission Process consists of two main steps:
- Fill out all the application forms
- Interview - An Academic interview and an Alumni interview. Upon receipt and basic review of these materials, we will contact you and schedule an hour-long academic interview and an Alumni interview
- Admission Committee