The program is composed of 15 modules spread over 1.5 years.
A module consists of 1-2 courses.
Most classes will be held on Thursdays and Fridays, with some additional classes held in a more intensive format.
- Thursdays classes will be held remotely, 14:00-19:00 TLV time
- Fridays classes will be held face-to-face, 8:30-14:00 TLV time (will also be simultaneously streamed online)
- Intensive classes, consisting four or five consecutive days (when Kellogg professors fly in or when Kellogg network students fly in). The program consists of 3 such weeks.
- Global elective Intensive classes abroad – each students travels to two Global elective: in Kellogg Evanston and in one of the Global network partners.
- Professional and personal development sessions will be held remotely or face-to-face, Last Sunday of every month, 18:00-21:00 TLV time.
Students living abroad will be required to take intensive modules at the Tel Aviv campus as follows:
- During the first academic year - two intensive modules at the Tel Aviv campus.
- During the second academic year:
- Two intensive modules with the global network at the Tel Aviv campus.
- One intensive module with the global network at the Kellogg School of Management in Chicago.
- One intensive elective module at one of the Kellogg partner schools (Global Elective Week)