Spend a semester or module at the forefront of innovation and entreprenuership.
To Apply: Exchange students from one of our partner universities are to apply for exchange via their home university's international office. Request the Exchange Program at Tel Aviv University's Coller School of Management (note, the School is now called Tel Aviv University's Coller School of Management, but may still be referred to as Recanati by your home institution).
Application Requirements for Partner-School Students
- Formal exchange nomination sent by home school
- Exchange application
- Record of studies
- CV and two passport photos.
Fall Semester 2017: July 1, 2017
Spring Semester 2018: Nov 1, 2017
Tuition: Partner-School students do not pay additional tuition to Tel Aviv University
Qualified professionals and MBA/MSc/MA students studying at universities that do not have a formal exchange agreement with the School of Management are invited to enroll or audit courses with us.
- Completed application
- TOFEL exam if your previous degree was not in English (minimum score 100)
- Professional resume/CV
- Document confirming you are a master degree/MBA student (if relevant)
- Your record of past and current studies (if relevant)
Free Mover Tuition:
1 Credit Course: $450
2 Credits Course: $700
Enrolling in course for academic credit:
- 1 credit: $900
- 2 credits: $1,400
- Registration fee: $100
Payment: Payment can be done via credit card, personal checks, wire transfers or cash.
- Free Movers and Non-Partner School Students enrolled in courses for audit or credit will receive course materials and books.
- Free Movers and Non-Partner School Students enrolled in courses for credit will receive access to course websites and are required to complete all required assignments including exam(s). Failure to meet course academic requirements will lead to failing the course and not receiving credit.
- Auditing students must receive permission from professors to take course exams and submit course assignments. Auditing students wishing to partake in group assignments must also obtain permission from their group members.