Clubs & Forums
One of the advantages to studying in Israel's largest University and most prestigious business school is that our students can leverage the diverse array of clubs and forums on campus.
The Coller Consulting Club
The Coller Consulting Club has 3 primary objectives:
- Prepare students for the consulting recruitment process
- Increase student and alumni awareness of the management consulting industry and its major firms
- Enable companies to identify the most suitable candidates among the Israeli top-class talent pool at Recanati Business School
The club has a monthly meetings in the following formats:
- Case interview workshops - consultants from the top consulting firms coach students on their case interview technique and share their own experiences in the industry
- Case discussions - strategy professors from Recanati Business School enhance students capabilities by analyzing together case studies at different industries
- Management consulting industry key speakers lectures - senior members of consulting firms come to campus and deliver a speech on some of the most pertinent issues in business
Tel Aviv University
The Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies
The Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies is an interdisciplinary research center devoted to the study of the modern history and contemporary affairs of the Middle East and Africa. The Center does not take positions or recommend policies. Through research, publications, conferences, documentary collections, and public service, it seeks to inform civil society and promote dialogue on the complexities of the ever-changing Middle East. In doing so, the Center hopes to advance peace through understanding.
>> Website: dayan.org
StarTAU – Tel Aviv University’s Entrepreneurship Center
StarTau’s mission is to provide entrepreneurs and students of entrepreneurship with the practical and professional guidance they need to start a successful business venture. We offer our clients mentorship programs, classroom experience, and key networking and business resources. StarTAU also link private sector entrepreneurs, angels, VCs and companies to the academic and public sector. StarTAU’s team focuses on assisting in all parts of their business ventures: business development, marketing, legal advice, and many more.
>> Website: en.startau.co.il
Center for Renewable Energy
Established to tackle and seek solutions to some of the most pressing issues facing the planet today, TAU's Center for Renewable Energy is a multidisciplinary center that has brought together 555 senior faculty from 7 TAU departments including: Exact Sciences, Engineering, Life Sciences, Management, and The Porter School of Environmental Studies.
>> Website: energy.tau.ac.il
Center for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
Tel Aviv University Center for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology is a multidisciplinary research center committed to advancing society by conducting cutting edge research and by engaging in close and sustainable cooperation with industry and society. Established already in 2000, we pioneered Nanotechnology in Israel and since then we are the leading center in Israel in the field. More than 30 technologies have already been liscenced including: NanoAir (2014), Cine'al (2014), StoreDot (2013), NoAm ColorTech (2013), Savicell Diagnostics (2012), Quiet Therapeutics (2010) and Tracense Systems (2010).
>> Website: nano.tau.ac.il