Registration for the Exchange Program 2022-2023 is now open!
Click HERE to apply for the semesters!
Click HERE to apply for the short Summer 2022 Programs!
For your reference, click HERE for an explanation form for the full and half semesters Application.
The form will be open for submissions from December 31, 2021 till January 31, 2022 (at midnight).
The sorting process will take place in February and March.
If you are selected you will be notified in early April.
The key to success in a globalized, interconnected business arena is adaptability and agility. To succeed, you must be able to network and forge connections with professionals from across cultures and backgrounds.
Many of our students have target markets and industries with which they aim to interact, and we have developed close relationships with around 100 global partner schools in key hubs of technology, innovation, and development in a variety of sectors.
A few of our top network members include ESADE, Kellogg, NYU Stern, Wharton, Nagoya, HKUST, and more.
The application process is rigorous, and spaces are limited, so only top students who have thoughtfully considered how their study abroad experience will benefit their professional and personal goals and can demonstrate due diligence on how their target schools or regions will further their careers will be considered.
Gain Access To
- A wide variety of courses
- A range of academic theories and methodologies
- Exposure to the local business ecosystem
- A global network
- New language skills
- You must complete all core program courses with a minimum GPA of 80 by the date of your departure. This means that Sofaer Global MBA students typically study abroad the following fall semester, August or September, with some short-term opportunities during the summer semester.
- You must have 2-3 years of work experience (preferably managerial experience). For those applying for an exchange in North America, 3 years of work experience is required.
- You may be required to submit a TOEFL score if required by the partner university.
*Please note: most partner schools will not accept applicants who are citizens or have previously lived or studied in the country in which the school is located.
- Review the program regulations
- Review the presentation from the information session held in November, 2020
- Submit an application form
- Rank 8 overseas destinations in your order of preference from first to last. Keep in mind that "popular" placements are the most competitive and therefore the most challenging to obtain.
- Personal interview with the Head of the Student Exchange Program or by another member of the Selection Committee.
*Students selected for study abroad will be notified in early April each year.
Student Exchange and International Cooperation Manager
The Recanati Building Room 237
Join our newsletter for updates (in Hebrew).