Student Exchange Program Overview
The Coller School of Management at Tel Aviv University offers an exceptional educational experience tailored for undergraduate students, graduate students, and seasoned professionals in the field of business and management. Our exchange programs consist of 13-14 weeks (full semester) and 7 weeks (half semester).
Why Study at The Coller School of Management?
- The only Israeli member of the Partnership in Management (PIM) community
- The first business school in Israel to be accredited by AACSB
- A large variety of courses in various fields, including entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Students from all corners of the globe
- An abundance of social, cultural and networking opportunities
Why Tel Aviv University?
- Israel's largest and most comprehensive university
- Consistently ranked within the international top 20 in scientific citations
- Over 29,000 students in 9 faculties across campus
Why Tel Aviv?
- A sea-side metropolis with lively beaches, eclectic cafes and bustling nightlife
- The heart of the start-up nation and one of the world's main technology hubs
Join us here in Tel Aviv--a vibrant city that takes pride in offering an unparalleled setting to your academic journey.