• Who Can Apply?
  • Free Movers
  • Visa Information
  • Health Insurance

Who Can Apply?


The Coller Exchange Program only accepts MA, MSc and MBA students. We do not accept undergraduate students.


► Students from Partner Schools

Exchange students from one of our partner universities must apply for an exchange via their home university's international office.

For a list of partner universities click here.


Application Requirements

  1. Formal exchange nomination sent by home school

  2. A high level of English proficiency

    • TOEFL results: The TOEFL or Academic IELTS exam is required for students from schools not affiliated with PIM.

      • For the TOEFL: we require a minimum of 100 on the internet based test and 250 on the computer based test.

      • For the Academic IELTS: we require a minimum of 7. 

    • Students who completed their undergraduate studies in English or are currently studying their entire graduate degree in English can submit a letter from their home university confirming English proficiency in lieu of an English profficiency exam.

Tuition: Partner-School students do not pay additional tuition to Tel Aviv University.


Nomination Deadlines

Fall Term: July 1st

Summer Term: March 15th


► Students from Non-Partner Schools

Exchange students from non-partner universities can apply as Free Movers


Tel Aviv University makes every effort to respect copyright. If you own copyright to the content contained
here and / or the use of such content is in your opinion infringing, Contact us as soon as possible >>